Bitcoin

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Reason why Maya Kitajima Loves Masumi Hayami ;) (Page 6)

Hayami invites Maya forcibly to the boat. Fishing in the Maya story of moonlight, Hayami put on the boat to the huggy Maya princess is wonderful. In the work of "Glass Mask" Hayami appeared in a scene of open-air theater, or would not be a cool scene most of Masumi Hayami? Two people who will talk on the boat. Maya at first, but angry that it has been put on the pace of Hayami, that anger does not last long. They can of red fairy, and that of the College of Maya speaking. Maya speaks of his dream to Hayami. Would like to invite the people of rose purple when you hear the Grand Theatre could go someday.Hayami, tries to say it is a purple rose of their own people that want to meet Maya someday, eventually, do not say that. Silence falls between two people here. I think Maya. Mr. Hayami would say what it was subjected. But drove the enemy to death the mother of the troupe ... I crush the moonlight, ( we speak here is why I ...? would not have this person on the boat and theshore? does he is so the story continues but close) is pounding the scene to have been painted like him to go gently into Hayami attractive of the opposite sex as a woman Maya, also read many times. Hayami says. "I have dazzling sunlight" picture ", ...!" Yes "is filled with light pond reflects the sun in the sky... and I thing is so dazzling sunlight is " Yes "..." (...! is dazzling sunlight) the Hayami innocent depiction of the Maya were aware of only a little. As an aside, I have thought it Hayami called "dazzling" is before the dear girl, and what is lacking or is not the glare of the sun and her glare. Glare young woman who has turned around. Woman longing to feel like men. Longing. I feel like being put in the "bright" lines of Hayami is such a desire. Hayami, Maya and I will meet next, immediately after the first day of "A Midsummer Night's Dream", a person standing with a donation boxes Maya. (Page 89, Volume 22 Hana to Yume Comics) Maya thinks, and I want you to put a human voice from the Purple Rose. However, it is me calling out anyone.Maya moved to tears. Hayami appears there. "... I have improved (short) was a very nice pack was (almost) have done well with the lively" , and go away to donate a large sum of money. I think Maya, and told me I wonder if people like this Purple Rose. I think maybe Maya, Hayami and might be a good person. However, I think at that time, or what will come to forgive the words of our reporters were heard, and must have surely have something up one's sleeve. I also think I would have told me is, if people rose purple on the other hand, ... "and that progress was not very nice pack was lively and have done well." I think Maya might be a good person and hate the Hayami while, maybe. Shaken by the behavior of Hayami heart of Maya has been drawn.Three. Until the final day "Princess of two people" Well, Maya was somehow aware Hayami, they are no longer have Hayami, Maya is soon forget the presence of Hayami. And, as was the moonlight and the Unicorn Theatre has come from the seat Athens appearance request, it is necessary to fund 300 million. Metropolitan large entertainment lend a helping hand to them without much money. Maya is going to be taught to make sure there are no ulterior motive in this plan to Masumi Hayami, Maya only has been removed from the plan from Hayami. I thought Maya was not really a good person may Hayami, at once to recall the original words and deeds of hatred Hayami. As an aside Well, I think that Hayami and have fueled the fighting spirit in the thankless role of Maya Tesshi. Are missing in the Maya were talking about Chigusa Tsukikage, confidence and fighting spirit. Hayami is it that fueled the fighting spirit of the Maya become a hatchet man for the love of the Maya. Also, I have thought it was appeared to be Ayumi Himekawa to "Princess of two people" is or is not Hayami. The name of the president's office because it belongs to Ayumi Himekawa, it would be easy enough. And do not think I was also in anticipation of said opponent from screenplay "Princess of two people", with a force equivalent to acting Ayumi Himekawa may be required. I think that Hayami as secretly orchestrated so that the candidate for "Red Fairy" is Maya. Because, say things will not play the revenge be accustomed to stage a "Red Fairy" in large cities, and pick up the "Red Fairy" from the father-in-law.Stand on the stage or how the Maya could not most? Hayami and I think I thought that was not me standing on the stage once, and would grab a foothold to the next stage of her acting skills. Maya was told that Chigusa Tsukikage Himekawa History and co-starred in the theater to Emperor Sun "Princess of two people" from Hayami, Emperor Sun go to the theater. Maya is a beautiful shoot dead, the role of Ayumi Himekawa opponent auditioned for the "Princess of two people." And Maya was angry the (treatment that is separated from fellow troupe) treatment received from Masumi Hayami, Masaru Hayami said to go to that passed the audition. (Page 16, Volume 24 Hana to Yume Comics) The location is just outside of a party, Hayami was present. Maya is a loud rattle on towards Hayami. I say something to you not crushed coconut, hang in there, and you'll look back someday. Think that Maya is trying to crush the Hayami own. However, two Hayami ordered a glass of champagne, one passes the Maya, "a toast to pray the appearance of the Maya say" Happy decision appeared "Princess of two people." Maya stunned to see the Hayami as drinking a glass of champagne, the usual confusion that appears. This man was trying to crush me, and me to celebrate it, why. In addition, this scene is a wonderful scene stand out is smart of Hayami. Hayami says to invite to the first day of the Maya drank a glass of champagne. Maya at this time, are burning as usual hostility to Hayami.Hayami says. "If I Give the roses you only desire If you're acting was moved by me" ...? "only hope ... the flower of the" rose Hayami Approaching the Maya.And then hunched over to say shorty is Hayami Maya Maya tall cornered against the wall. "It is Masumi Hayami this performing arts large cities also sothis is it'll get good publicity I would place a glance to you also the theaterwould pay attention to you much of the media, " Hayami hold much the wrist of the Maya even "You are the next ... "Standing on the stage tends to say.Maya is surprised by the behavior of Hayami. I can not hide the confusion probably give you the worry of the next stage of me, why is this man that I thought should I have Tsuburere. Hayami handsome face was in the shadow of the light is approaching the Maya. Maya will be noticed that in the hands of the wrist, blushing going on in Innovation. Maya and talk back "...! The show serves as the stage Do not complain about something you said" for the back to shake off the hand of Hayami Hayami. I hear that there is no better story that Hayami was dating women, I think as long as this view the scene, and are accustomed to treat the woman. Compliment your opponent to drink alcohol, still looking in the eyes. I wonder if a woman like this trickling When this handsome man, not feel like having sex? I also think Maya Kitajima, and he was attracted to him involuntarily Hayami. It has appeared in the state of the Maya to refute Hayami to have their backs to the Hayami mouth your hands while blushing. (Page 14, Volume 24 comics) then seeing two people is when Maya is desperately trying to grab the role of Ayumi Himekawa Arudisu replacement and life. (Page 134, Volume 24 Hana to Yume Comics) will meet at the residence of Hayami Himekawa return and went to see Aya Ayumi in place of the state of underground theater Ayumi Ayumi's mother asked, to Utako, and Maya. Hayami, Maya is heard playing the piano (Schumann's Traumerei) is this person I think I like this beautiful song. At this time, Maya and Hayami is a joke around terms such as comic dialogue. Hatred will always be revealing, even to Hayami and Ball is not so bright personality will have to be gentle Maya should have a hate hate Hayami, but is originally shy.Whereas I think Hayami said, "I just play this song right now," said Maya, and I like this song but Hayami. How to interpret the behavior of the opponent refers to. This is also, I think it is evidence that Hayami attracted to him. If you really hated, shall be interpreted to be a bad attempt to act, no matter how good opponent. Also, if you do not have feelings opponent was, would Kikinagasu. Well, then seeing two people is a scene of meal Masumi Hayami calls the Maya as a man of purple roses. (Preface, Volume 25 Hana to Yume Comics) Masumi Hayami, the cell that may meet the Fujiko Kitashirakawa for Maya not quite grasp the role of Arudisu, who played the previous Arudisu.The Maya also show up in front of their own, and it "Purple Rose of people" will not say yourself. But I go out and meet the people "Purple Rose" Maya, can have Hayami be surprised. "... That the rose-colored dress that suits" at a loss to Hayami called Maya. (It confused me is when the light of the eye is very easy ...... this kind of ...) Maya loss to the kindness of the eyes of Hayami. Are patterned into clear words that represent how the Maya shaking the heart to Hayami. Then seeing two people, after the first day "Princess of two people", is before the dressing room of Maya. (Page 175, Volume 27 Hana to Yume Comics) Maya is a compliment to Hayami, red in the face. I think Maya is that I have already attracted to Hayami. Otherwise, would be red in the face being praised? Will keep the head intact Hayami stroking it? I think Maya is quite attractive to him that he just does not realize what Hayami yourself. Four. Purple Rose of people I meet two people who then is the audience of the theater of "Anna Karenina". (Page 27, Volume 28 Hana to Yume Comics) Masumi Hayami are encouraged from a blind father-in-law.What is your favorite Hayami call with a ticket for "Anna Karenina" to the Maya Maya. Hayami keep holding the hand of Maya Maya which I found as soon as Hayami, tries to run away. Hayami, after seeing the play, Maya took to tea, take a walk, go to the planetarium, then take to a festival fair. This last dinner together. Maya saw the planetarium is moved in the same way as Hayami. I think the size of the universe. I look at the face of Hayami look up a planetarium, and like a boy. Maya cute answer "no" to the words of "Thanks for going out to the memories" of Hayami. Maya are taught that Hayami had come to the planetarium since I was a kid from the planetarium cameraman.Maya feel touches the humanity of Hayami, and different from the image of cold-blooded of Hayami I thought until now. In the fair will look at the mother to piggyback Hayami Find lost children, and I think people do not really warm.Maya had my whistle to Hayami. Hayami also blows his whistle and pick up Maya is blowing. Maya is staring at the figure of Hayami in the whites of the eyes, keep the lips of their own. I think that it is an indirect kiss probably only Maya. Maya is Hayami and settle into the meal, put away in silence. Answer "No" to the question of Hayami "in with me is boring or not" of. I think Maya.(Gentle light dwells in your eye occasionally lonely shade so that the eyes see me? What is is? What is) want to know the feeling of the Mayan Hayami.Hayami was going to say when a man of rose and purple is their own Maya, missing contact that enters Chigusa Tsukikage, Hayami would no longer terms. Hayami and Maya, Maya in a rush back to the apartment. Maya heard and the disappearance of Chigusa Tsukikage, would regret the time spent together with Hayami. Yarikirenasa to the other side to the attack of his own to Hayami. Result, Hayami back without saying anything. After leaving the Hayami, looked up at the night sky was covered in smog, and I think Maya is invisible countless stars in the sky is not visible, the truth. I think it was him and Maya is further attracted to the date of Hayami this planetarium. I think that listening to the story of a child of Hayami, touching humanity, as a result of understanding that was not a child alive, and he was attracted to the soul of Hayami must be in cold blood Hayami. I like the confidence that it is Maya Hayami, has been drawn to page 184, Volume 28 Hana to Yume Comics.Maya was seen walking down the street has it that a woman with Hayami. I think Maya is the other woman and will not show Hayami who rarely smiles.Maya was taught from Mizuki 's opponent matchmaking secretary, shocked.Drawn over 2 pages Maya was shocked, the magnitude of the shock are represented. (What is marriage?! ... Insects work cold-blooded ... That matchmaking) (what happened to him? ... strange me ...) (is in the mind ... suddenly into the cavity like was ... kind of) I of the matter (ーー!) What's the matter on earth is to ask yourself and Maya. What can be said to have this state, and do not like Hayami is Maya, can not say. However, Maya does not know himself. Their own and I do not think I like Hayami as the opposite sex.In addition, the expression says Maya like the Hayami continues. (Page 34, Volume 29 Hana to Yume Comics) Read that in the dressing room, that might Hayami engagement listed in the weekly magazine, but Maya is going to be that much appeared in "the forgotten wilderness." Maya tries to ascertain Call the Hayami, whether it is a blind Hayami, can not say. The question of "? Why have something to say to me something" in Hayami "! happy us!" No Turning off the phone said. Town we drove out of the phone box (! something like that guy that cares not) think. We say and do not like Hayami is Maya in this depiction. Maya is a course I like the Hayami. In addition, the expression says Maya like the Hayami continues. (Page 171, Volume 29 Hana to Yume Comics) Maya and After parting St., Hayami and chance to meet in the parking lot. And ask Maya what was blind to Hayami. I heard that the individual actively Hayami Hayami is Maya This is going to be the first time.Shocked to hear it called "I'm very friendly person patience," the other woman is Hayami. Mayan revealing childish jealousy. Maya have had to fall in love with Hayami. Hayami, Maya remembered the girl during the rehearsals of the wolf, (! 's not the enemy of my mother) omission ...! (like that guy I hate)I think. Maya does not have to admit their feelings while Hayami attracted to him. After this, Hana to Yume Comics , Volume 40 page 30 and Masumi Hayami wolf girl Jane from page 19 page 124 page 180, Volume 31 page 96 continuation of Jane and Masumi Hayami, Volume 32 Intro wolf girl , and page 154, Volume 32 "The Forgotten Maya comes into aggressive action against Hayami first time in the "wilderness. I wipe the wet hair with a scarf of blue Hayami. Is a feat since Sashikake the umbrella of strawberries to Hayami. Umbrella of the last strawberry, whereas the mere kindness, this behavior is an expression of affection more aggressive. Also, Maya is speculation the feelings of Hayami. Let's sort the scene. Maya to parting is Hayami go out on a date with woven purple entrance to the building of the performing arts Daito on page 62, Volume 30 "to go to the planetarium is the end. I go the other will not have it went with you," called. I think Maya would mean copper. Volume 32 page 168 I think Maya Mon hall of typhoon rain left and what came in the typhoon why Hayami. Why do you ... so much it makes in a storm of roads are closed) abbreviation (( you ruthless like to sacrifice for the mother of work ... I know that I) stands (hate that you should have !) San Hayami? Why Volume 33 page 114 in the surgery of Chigusa Tsukikage, Hayami pass the coffee. Maya is the anger in words and deeds of exposure to Hayami, Hayami I think of "sadness is still better than anger is more" in the words of, I wonder and comfort me. We know that people "Purple Rose" is 33 volumes and Masumi Hayami last. Maya, I think that Hayami also hated myself because I have hated yourself. Hayami attracted to him while I think, that guy like that, and if cares. The reason they hated the Hayami, was because I thought that human and inhuman, such as the mother of me to sacrifice for the job, and're a bad person. Hayami was "Purple Rose of people" gave their support to hide the name, however many years. Who was really warm.Hayami why he hates the Maya died. Maya and I think that was like kind of like dating Recall the day went to the planetarium. (Page 171, Volume 29 Hana to Yume Comics) Maya is convinced that "people of the Purple Rose" is to go back to the Hayami Hayami picked up a pen in front of the mother.(Unknown) number (page 34, Volume late) fall in love with Maya. To make love with Hayami. 've Written above, at length, tried to pick out the process to go Maya Kitajima Masumi Hayami attracted to him. Kitajima Maya, probably went to know him little by little attracted to Hayami Hayami humanity over a long period of time. So he did not know Maya. To be had to fall in love with yourself Hayami. Love, and feelings and to Hayami which I found as soon as people "Purple Rose" is Hayamizu, Hayami reason hate is gone I think the important "human Purple Rose" is full of sincere love for the first time Hayami I think I was aware of that can. In addition, Masumi Hayami reason Maya loved the North Island, are written in monologue page 115, Volume 33, Hayami. (It has been attracted to that girl is me now ... I found that soul) "until the process of one single soul was divided into two mutually attracted love" theme of the third, the words of the Hayami are expressed is.Is it continues after this, Maya, and to encounter the soul after in love with Hayami Hayami noticed and a man of purple rose, after a meeting in the shrine office, Volume 41, saw the drama of fairy red. Soul of one state was divided into two will become one has been portrayed in fantasy. Tried to verify the above, "Why Kitajima Maya loved Masumi Hayami." Some people because he knew some people, it had fallen in love with Maya, and it is Hayami people "Purple Rose" is Hayami. Maya and because he fell in love with handsome rich Hayami, but there are people who say the Maya as snob, to recommend that such people re-read again. Be nice if they found Maya and he was attracted to him the soul of Hayami. Thank you for reading. Such as impression, I am pleased if it is possible.

Source : http://polymera11.blog55.fc2.com/blog-entry-958.html

Share

0 komentar:

Ikuuuut yuuuuks ........